YouTube is full of useful diverse information. As a result I often find great content and enjoy watching videos that promote an entrepreneurial mindset, teach financial education or provide motivation towards following your dreams and achieving your goals. Enjoy!
- In early 2018 I chose to delete my Facebook account. It turned out to be one of the best things I’ve done as it allowed me to be more focused on other things that bring a more positive energy in my life. Without going more into it I would advise anyone to stop using Social Media for at least a month and see the benefits on their own.
- If you don’t fancy reading Ray Dalio’s book Principles: Life & Work, please check out his YouTube summary video, which by the way is great as well.
- Have you ever wondered why intelligent people are often silent types and don’t like to show off? Or have you ever wondered why those with the least abilities frequently tend to overrate their skills? While most intelligent people know enough to know there is a lot they don’t know, the poor performers lack the expertise needed to recognise how badly they are doing. If I caught your interest please check out the video below better explaining this also known as the Dunning-Kruger effect.
- Zeynep Tufekci makes some good observations about the algorithms that are more and more involved in our lives and the dangers they can bring to society.
- Did you know that on average there are around 650 planes that land into Heathrow every day? Seems a lot, right? It Is! Check out how are they doing that in the next video.
- I find the following to be one of the most interesting modern analysis about the introverts vs extroverts debate.
- I’m a big fan of Elon Musk and his ambitious goals. I believe men like him will take humanity forward and make everyone’s life better. Here’s a short video of Tesla’s history and future plans.
- While I understand people’s right to property and appreciate the freedom of choice, the people in the next video are ridiculously stubborn.